Friday, December 31, 2010

This Wigamajig

Okay so I bought this wig the other day and I was doubtful about it. I truly despise wigs that make my head look bigger than what it is because I already have a peanuty shape to it. The wig itself is cute. I bought it because they didn't have the one that I wanted and the clerks sold me on an alternative. It's long with the Farrah flips and swoop bangs... just not feeling it and I can't return nor exchange it. I have never felt so regretful about buying a wig!

You know how sometimes people can see you better than you can see yourself? Well this was NOT one of those times. But I took the word of an outsider and now I have to put up with it. And heck, the way I see it, if a person likes their look and they are looking a hot mess and don't know it... leave them alone. As long as they feel super about themselves then what is the harm - as long as they are decently covered I suppose.

No comments: