Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Infamous Zeitgeist Movie

So I really like the Zeitgeist Movies, because they may cause one to question the society we are in today. But also for that same reason, the movie seems to attempt to lead you away into a lack of faith in Christ and more into the faith of the people. I like these videos that attempt to expose a quite possible agenda of those behind Zeitgeist by outlining their backgrounds in faith (or lack of). Also I put up a video of Alex Jones' perception of the movies because, well I just love Alex - he can be so dramatic! I love it! Because I know that he means well and he really shows integrity in finding the facts. He does have a reputation of going overboard though! Lol... but it's always harmless.
Anyway... Here you go: The Truth (?) behind Zeitgeist... you judge.







I figured I'd just throw this one in:

No comments: